Become a Subscriber
As a subscriber to this website, your organization will have a year of unlimited access to the only "how-to" inclusiveness manual for the legal profession. You'll also benefit from the numerous tools and other resources listed below.
Preview the Introduction
to CLI's 2013 Inclusiveness Manual
A subscription includes:
- Unlimited online access to CLI's highly-regarded Inclusiveness Manual - Beyond Diversity: Inclusiveness in the Legal Workplace - the legal profession's only "how-to" guide for creating inclusive workplaces;
- A tested six-step process for creating an inclusive workplace that any legal organization can customize to their needs;
- Case studies for examples of other legal organizations implementing CLI's innovative inclusiveness program;
- A comprehensive list of best practices compiled from six major best resources lists;
- Advice from national experts;
- Access to videos on timely topics such as unconscious bias, the impact of the marketplace on diverse attorneys, and CLI's Quick Concept videos that can help jump-start your understanding of the "inclusiveness" paradigm;
- A new organizational development model -- Advancing Inclusiveness Model (AIM) for Excellence - that allows you to assess the inclusiveness of your organization;
- Tips for engaging white men in an inclusiveness initiative, overcoming apathy, and fighting diversity fatigue;
- Up-to-date news and resources related to diversity and inclusiveness, and more!
Subscription Pricing for Legal Organizations
Subscription prices reflect an annual subscription rate for legal organizations based on the total number of attorneys in your firm/organization. For all others interested in subscribing, please contact CLI at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Government/Nonprofit Legal Offices: $400
- 1 – 25 attorneys: $500
- 26 – 100 attorneys: $750
- 101 – 250 attorneys: $1000
- 251 – 500 attorneys: $1250
- 500+ attorneys: $1500
For questions, please email the Center for Legal Inclusiveness or call 303.832.3503.